Abundance isn’t something you find outside of yourself. It comes from within. It’s a state of mind. It isn’t something that just appears one day in your life. It’s a process. And it takes hard work and a serious amount of dedication to achieve your goals, but I can help you do just that. Read on to find out how.
1. Be grateful. To live an abundant life, you first need to appreciate all the beautiful things you already have around you. To make setting targets for the future easier, you must acknowledge what you have first. Otherwise you may never realise you’re going anywhere or achieving the abundance you want in your life. You should always be grateful. See the post on 5 tips to living a positive life to see how important including gratitude into your daily habits is.
2. Excuses. People can find excuses for just about anything. People who want to live an abundant life don’t make excuses, they just act. Eliminating excuses for actions that will help you move forward is a huge step in living and abundant life. They also separate the lazy people from the driven people. Who do you want to be? Lazy, or Driven? Stop making excuses and take the leap.
3. Affirmations. Affirmations are extremely powerful and useful when you’re using them to attract things into your life. Whether you think positively or negatively, it will impact your life. Saying positive affirmations every morning when you wake up and every night before you sleep, will have a great impact on your life and the things around you. For example, you notice the fuel in the tank of your car is empty and you have a long drive to make the next day, instead of thinking “Oh no, my tank is empty.” you could say “I have plenty of gas to get me to and from my destination tomorrow.” You’ll notice you start to think more positively too.
4. Change. Abundance does not just magically appear. You have to take a step outside of you comfort zone and make a change in our life to attract it. For example, if you want to become good at dancing, you will have to schedule in a dance class once or twice a week. Or if you want to get fitter, you can get up earlier and head to the gym for an hour before work. Make the change and you will see the results.
5. Manifestation. Similar to affirmations, manifestation is the power of your thoughts attracting what you want. The reality you create for yourself is the reality you live in. Write down on a piece of paper ‘My Thought Which Have Become Things’ and write on this piece of paper in a list, all the things you wish to bring into this world for yourself. Money, Love, Abundance. You must know that these things will come into your life now, or you may be presented with an opportunity to go out and get the things you desire. So go and get them! Go and take that step towards abundance and your goals.
Now that I have shared these tips with you, its time for you to go and start applying them. Reggie himself likes to use these tips to help him live a more abundant life. But he knows to be grateful for what he’s got, and he doesn’t get greedy. Be grateful. Make the change. Go and set your goals and smash through them. I know you can. Believe in yourself!
If you really want to get into the zone with manifesting your hearts desires then read the 5 tips to help you and your child gain a world class mindest, put them in practice and watch your wold change 🙂